Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Laid Bare by Lauren Dane

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:


  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
  • Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.
"I was just a few blocks away at a client's place and I thought I'd stop by for a kiss."

"Who am I to refuse such a request?" She tiptoed up and kissed him. "I'm glad to see you."

He smiled, hugging her. "Good. I like that. Here." He dropped a little gift bag in her palm.

"Wheee! Presents. I love presents."

He laughed. "I noticed."
page 235; Laid Bare by Lauren Dane
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ragan said...[Reply]

Yay for presents!

Good one, Tasha. Thanks! I love that gorgeous cover.
Ragan

Unknown said...[Reply]

He stopped by to drop off a kiss and a present? Who is this man? And where do I get one?
My teaser is at http://eleristone.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...[Reply]

How romantic :) Wonder what the present is????

Thanks for sharing!

Tricia said...[Reply]

Awesome tease! I loved this one hope you're enjoying it! My teaser is here: http://triciareads.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday_12.html

Jamie said...[Reply]

I like presents too! I think I'm going to have to add this one to my wishlist too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...