Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: How To Flirt With a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:


  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.
"Evie's a disaster in the kitchen," Pete explained to me, a conspiratorial note in his voice. "She started a fire boiling eggs once."

"But Cooper said to try her pie," I whispered. "He said it was a life changer."

"Well, being trapped on the can for a week probably would change your life," Pete conceded. My jaw dropped, and I glared at Cooper.

page 37; How To Flirt With a Naked Werewolf
Photobucket

8 comments:

Beth F said...[Reply]

Ha!!! Good one.

WildIrishRose33 said...[Reply]

LoL. I've seen a lot of teasers for this one this week. Looks funny!

Check out my teasers!

Aimee said...[Reply]

Great teaser! I'm excited for these books, I won them and can't wait to start reading! My TT is at Coffee Table Press

fredamans said...[Reply]

Awesome!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_29.html

Buffy said...[Reply]

I love the title!

Here's mine:

http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-distant-hours-by-kate.html

Tales of Whimsy said...[Reply]

I like this line!

I just finished this one too! :)

Here is my TT :)

Tales of Whimsy said...[Reply]

PS I just finished Already Home too ;) We are totally reading the same stuff at the same time :)

Adelaine said...[Reply]

Thank you so much for this! I haven’t been this moved by a post for a long period of time! You have got it, whatever that means in blogging. Anyway, You are definitely somebody that has something to say that people need to hear. Keep up the great job. Keep on inspiring the people!

Body Language

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...