Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Awaken the Highland Warrior by Anita Clenney

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:


  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)

Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.
"I have to go out for a while. I won't be long."
"You can't leave. Not alone."
"I'm going to meet a friend."
"Him? The archeologist?"
"Does it matter?" Bree glared at him. "I don't need a bodyguard."
Of course it mattered. He'd just made love to her. He had a right to know where she was rushing off to.

page 158; Awaken the Highland Warrior by Anita Clenney
Book Obsessed

5 comments:

Ann said...[Reply]

hahaha - great teaser. That could easily end in tears!!
Here's my TT:
http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays_26.html

Buffy said...[Reply]

Not so much a description of my day today. :)

Here's mine:

http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-these-things-hidden-by.html

Bex said...[Reply]

Hi there! You've got a new follower! Been here for a few seconds and already spotted a whole lot of books I would love to read!

Great teaser! I'm sure I'd like that book. Sounds like something I'd like! How is it?

My TT can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Unknown said...[Reply]

*Licks Lips*

That cover is scrumptious. How is still trying to run away from that man? I'll take him home with me. ;) Great tease my dear!

I still have a giveaway open.  I will be closing it this coming Friday.  April 30th.  6 books are up for grabs if you are interested --->  Here  ;)

Mad Scientist
Steampunkery & Book Reviews
For The L♥ve of Reading

Unknown said...[Reply]

wow! hot cover:D

http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-5-need.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...