Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Eat Prey Love by Kerrelyn Sparks

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:

  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.

"You can't get married," Toni declared. "You're gay."
Caitlyn snorted. Were they crazy? Carlos glared at her in the shadows, then shifted his gaze to Toni. "I never said I was gay."
"Of course you're gay," she insisted. "I saw you dance the samba in a hot pink sequined thong."

page 53; Eat Prey Love (Avon) by Kerrelyn Sparks
Book Obsessed

7 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

Hmm, intriguing title...it fooled me, just for a minute! LOL

It sounds like it could be a funny one....

Here's MY TT POST

Unknown said...[Reply]

Oh man that was awesome! I want to read more. Hot pink thong. What happened there!

Excellent teaser!
Here is mine today.
http://anotherlookbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Cheers, MichelleKCanada @AnotherLookBook

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...[Reply]

lmao funny and also ewww no man should wear a thong.

Book Savvy Babe said...[Reply]

LOls! I now have some very interesting imagery in my head...pink samba in a thong, I'm loving it! I read the first book in the series, and enjoyed it, I need to catch up! My TT is over at Book Savvy Babe

Frances said...[Reply]

What an awesomely funny teaser! I want to read this one now!
http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com

fredamans said...[Reply]

LOL that'd be worth seeing

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Funny teaser!

Here is my teaser from Rachel Vincent's My Soul to Keep.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...