Sunday, October 14, 2012

In My Mailbox {113}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Paperback Swap
Danger Zone by Sierra Cartwright
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
 
Books via Public Library Sale
Long Lost by Harlan Coben
Salvation in Death by J.D. Robb
 
Books via Publisher
The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver
Winter White by Jen Calonita
Book Obsessed

10 comments:

LunaMoth said...[Reply]

good haul! my friend read 50 shades of grey and liked it. hope you enjoy your books

check out my IMM
http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox.html

Paige said...[Reply]

Cool stuff this week! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

My IMM

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Great mailbox! I haven't read 50 Shades yet, so I probably will eventually so I can see what all the hype is about. Here is my haul.

Vyki @ On The Shelf
Check out my new meme Cover Crush!

The Romance Bookie said...[Reply]

Read 50 shades a few months ago and thought they were HOT!! LOl, jk...actually..ok not really haha

Anyway great haul!"The Splindlers" fits perfectly with 50! LOL!!!

Here's my IMM:
http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/10/imm-11.html

Chey said...[Reply]

The Spindlers! Very exciting, I just love Lauren Oliver. :) Happy reading!

Somewhere Only We Know said...[Reply]

Winter White is kind of intriguing. Good haul.

Check out my IMM & SP.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Katie said...[Reply]

Awesome books this week. The Spindlers looks great and I also got Winter White this week. Happy reading!

Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

Kaye said...[Reply]

Love the cover on Winter White. Have a wonderful week and happy reading!

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Enjoy ALL your books.


Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/mailbox-monday-10142012.html

DCMetroreader said...[Reply]

Fifty shades of Grey seems to be "the book" this year. I hope you enjoy it (and the rest of your books too).

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...