Sunday, February 3, 2013

In My Mailbox {123}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Publisher
The Best Man by Kristan Higgins
The Last Debutante by Julia London
 
Books via Reader Service
All He Ever Desired by Shannon Stacey
Beach House No. 9 by Christie Ridgway
The Best Man by Kristan Higgins
Bungalow Nights by Christie Ridgway
Return to Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs
That Night on Thistle Lane by Carla Neggers
When Summer Comes by Brenda Novak
Be Mine by Jennifer Cruise, Victoria Dahl, Shannon Stacey

9 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

Lots of books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/in-my-mailbox-14.html

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...[Reply]

Aw I love Shannon Stacey! Looks like some fantastic romances! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

So many romances! Yay! I have been wanting to try something by Julia London. I wonder if she is similar to Julia Quinn, who I love!

Enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I love your romantic mailbox :) I pre-ordered The Best Man - love Kristan Higgins' books.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

I really like Susan Wiggs' writing so her book looks good to me. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

A lot of interesting books for you, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/mailbox-monday.html

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Enjoy your books!!!

Giveaway going on at my blog for THE CONFESSION by Charles Todd. It is in the post right below Mailbox Monday.

My Mailbox Monday link is below.

Happy Monday!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

Romantic books for a romantic month! I hope you enjoy all of your new reads!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...[Reply]

Great mailbox. Lots of lovely covers! Enjoy!
2 Kids and Tired Books MM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...