Sunday, August 11, 2013

In My Mailbox {135}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Amazon
Hotshot (Buchanan-Renard #11)Just In Time (Alaskan Nights, #3)
Hotshot by Julie Garwood
Just in Time by Addison Fox
 
Books via Reader Service
The Hero (Thunder Point, #3)The Lotus Palace (The Lotus Palace, #1)Some Like It HotThree Little Words  (Fool's Gold #12)
The Hero by Robyn Carr
The Lotus Palace by Jeannie Lin
Some Like it Hot by Susan Anderson
Three Little Words by Susan Mallery
 
 


2 comments:

Shoshanah said...[Reply]

The Lotus Palace looks like the one that I'd enjoy the most. Happy Reading!

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

ENJOY your books.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...