Sunday, March 23, 2014

In My Mailbox {158}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Amazon
Maybe Someday
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
 
Books via Better World Books
BossypantsGetting WarmerHe's So Not Worth It (He's So/She's So, #2)She's So Dead to Us (He's So/She's So, #1)Summer BreezeThis Is So Not Happening (He's So/She's So, #3)Undead (Undead, #1)Wyoming Bride: A Bitter Creek Novel
Bossypants by Tina Fey
Getting Warmer by Carol Snow
He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott
She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
Summer Breeze by Nancy Thayer
This is So Not Happening by Kieran Scott
Undead by Kirsty McKay
Wyoming Bride by Joan Johnston
 
Books via Paperback Swap
Being Friends with Boys
Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
 
Books via Publisher
A Promise at Bluebell Hill (Valentine Valley, #4)Wallflower Gone Wild (Bad Boys & Wallflowers, #2)
Wallflower Gone Wild by Maya Rodale


12 comments:

Emily @ Falling For YA said...[Reply]

I can't wait to read Maybe Someday! I have also been wanting to read the Tina Fey novel, I just love that woman!

Emily @ Falling For YA

Unknown said...[Reply]

Great books for you this week, such variety! I hope you enjoy them!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves_23.html

kay - Infinite Shelf said...[Reply]

I love how some of your covers are so summery; I have been looking forward to some sun and hot weather for so long! I have read Nancy Thayer once or twice and enjoyed it, hope this one is as good. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Wow, great books. The Tina Fey is just awesome!
I must try Colleen Hoover one day, I'm seeing her books around a lot at the moment.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

Bossy pants is really good. Enjoy your new books!

Serena said...[Reply]

Undead looks like one I would like

Vera said...[Reply]

I listed to audiobook of Bossypants and it was hilarious!

My Mailbox Monday

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

I enjoyed Summer Breeze...Nancy Thayer is one of my favorite authors. Have a great week!

Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Enjoy! all of your new books.

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Nice mailbox.

She's So Dead to Us looks good.

ENJOY all your books.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Nice mix of books!

Vicki said...[Reply]

I read Bossypants last year but didn't like it as much as most people. Summer Breeze sounds good to me and I love the cover.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...