Sunday, May 6, 2012

In My Mailbox {95}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.




Books via Amazon
The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts

Books via Paperback Swap
Love and Learn by Diana Hunter

Books via Publisher
Sunrise Point by Robyn Carr
Big Sky Country by Linda Lael Miller
The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis

Books via Reader Service
Big Sky Country by Linda Lael Miller
Noelle by Diana Palmer
One More Summer by Liz Flaherty
Summer Days by Susan Mallery

Book Obsessed

7 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

These look like some really great romance novels. Cool haul and happy reading! xox
Goodies I Received This Week

Paige said...[Reply]

I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Fun mailbox! I bought the Robyn Carr book too :)

DBookWhore said...[Reply]

OH WOW!!! You got a ton! I want to read love and learn.

Here is mine http://www.bookwhoreblog.com/2012/05/mailbox-monday-vlog.html

Anonymous said...[Reply]

A full mailbox for you, enjoy! your reads.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/mailbox-monday.html

Suko said...[Reply]

Wow! No shortage of books here! I hope you enjoy each one. :)

DCMetroreader said...[Reply]

It looks like you have your beach reads!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...