Sunday, May 20, 2012

In My Mailbox {96}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Half Price Books
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione
Oracle's Moon by Thea Harrison
The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter

Books via Paperback Swap
Lucifer's Angel by Kaenar Langford
Boss Man by Marie Rochelle

Books via Public Library
The List by Siobhan Vivian

Books via Publisher
Love is Murder by Sandra Brown

Book Obsessed

10 comments:

roro said...[Reply]

enjoy all

Melissa Haggerty said...[Reply]

I love Larissa Ione so much! I haven't read any of the Lords of Deliverance, but her Demonica series is one of my absolute favorites. You definitely got some great books this week.

Here is my IMM.

Paige said...[Reply]

I have Halo sitting on my shelf. I really need to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week =) Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-35-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Becki @ TheFlutterbyRoom said...[Reply]

Great haul! It looks like you've got some brilliant books. Hope you enjoy reading them :)

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...[Reply]

Half Price Books is literally my favorite store ever. Looks like you found some great reads there! Halo has been on my TBR list for a while and The List looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Ashley said...[Reply]

I just heard about The List today on another blog - it sounds pretty interesting! You got loads of great books this week - enjoy them!

Here's what I got this week

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

I've enjoyed several Sandra Brown books...and have a couple on my stacks...not this one, though. Must find it!

Thanks for sharing...and your stack of books is nicely color-coordinated!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

BurtonReview said...[Reply]

Looks like some steamy reading up ahead, enjoy them! My mailbox.

Kaye said...[Reply]

Oooh, the Sandra Brown looks good. I like her books. Have a great week and happy reading!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

A nice mix of reads, enjoy! them all.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/mailbox-monday_21.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...