Sunday, January 20, 2013

In My Mailbox {122}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Half Price Books 

Willow Springs by Toni Blake
 
Books via Paperback Swap
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
Taking a Shot by Jaci Burton
 
Books via Publisher
 
Proof of Guilt by Charles Todd

6 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...[Reply]

I have Taking A Shot on my nook and I"m so excited to get to it. That cover is just so yummy! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Whoa, look at the abs on that guy on the cover of Taking a Shot. Wow!

Enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

Krystianna said...[Reply]

I really like the Lying Game series. I've only read the first two, though I own the first four. ;)

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Lottie Eve said...[Reply]

The Lying Game sounds great! I am addicted to Pretty Little Liars(the show not the books) and I want to read The Lying Game sometimes :)
My MM: http://lalovelystories.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/filling-the-bookcase3/

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Enjoy all your books. I read Proof of Guilt...it is another great Ian Rutledge mystery.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...[Reply]

Great mailbox. Enjoy!
2 Kids and Tired Books MM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...