Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review: Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning


Publish Date: February 13, 2013
Trade Paperback {p. 383}
Genre: BDSM, Erotica
Series: Sinners on Tour #3
Source: Publisher
Jace Seymour, Agatha

There are things in bassist Jace Seymour’s past that he is unwilling to share with anyone. To cover his guilt and anguish, he seeks dominatrix Mistress V (Aggie) to temporarily placate his inner turmoil. Aggie doesn’t have much use for men–besides the power rush she gets when they’re begging for mercy at her feet–but Jace isn’t like her usual clients. His cool defiance and unexpected dominance in the bedroom drives her to distraction and quickly steals her heart. When circumstances threaten Jace’s position in Sinners, Aggie must help him regain his rightful place in the band while showing him that time and love can heal all wounds.

This installment to the series takes place during the timeframe of book two in the series. That threw me a bit because I was expecting it to pick up after the last book.

I wasn't a fan of Jace needing pain to get off, and to be honest. I was a little put off by it. I didn't have a problem with Jace or dislike him, I just didn't inderstand it. And with that being said, I didn't have any desire to try to understand it or continue with their story.

Eric on the on the hand was a complete asshole. I don't see how Eric could even be considered a friend. It seems like he treated Jace as a flunky instead of a bandmate.

Not my favorite of the series, but I won't let that deter me from continuing on with the series.

1 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

Hmmm. Not the kind of book I go for, but I'll say the cover is enticing. Too bad it didn't raise the bar in the series for you. Better luck next time, I guess.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...