Monday, May 6, 2013

In My Mailbox {125}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Publisher
How to Pursue a Princess (The Duchess Diaries, #2)The Look of Love (The Sullivans, #1)Wicked as She Wants (Blud, #2)
How to Pursue a Princess by Karen Hawkins
The Look of Love by Bella Andre
Wicked as she Wants by Delilah S. Dawson
 
 
Books via Reader Service
Big Sky Summer (Swoon-Worthy Cowboys, #4)A Brother's HonorThe Look of Love (The Sullivans, #1)Sea Glass Island (Ocean Breeze, #3)
Big Sky Summer by Linda Lael Miller
A Brother's Honor by Brenda Jackson
The Look of Love by Bella Andre
Sea Glass Island by Sherryl Woods





3 comments:

kay - Infinite Shelf said...[Reply]

That's a great mailbox! I hope you have a great time reading these! :)

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

ENJOY your books....haven't heard of any of them.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

nfl jerseys cheap said...[Reply]

Good to know the Hot Releases!! And I am looking forward to the reivews!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...