Sunday, May 26, 2013

In My Mailbox {126}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Amazon
Don't Breathe a WordJessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1)
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

Books via Paperback Swap
Secret WeaponSixteenth SummerTwenty Boy Summer
Secret Weapon by Opal Carew
Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

Books via Publisher
Love at First Sight (Cupid, Texas, #1)The Officer and the Secret (Semper Fi, #3)Towering
Love at First Sight by Lori Wilde
The Officer and the Secret by Jeanette Murray
Towering by Alex Flinn



6 comments:

Paige said...[Reply]

I got Jessica's Guide To Dating on the Dark Side this week too! I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

My IMM

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...[Reply]

I'm not familiar with any of these. Enjoy!
2 Kids and Tired Books MM

Anonymous said...[Reply]

You got a lovely mailbox - enjoy!

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

It looks like you've got some good summer reading ahead of you!

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

ENJOY your reads. I have not heard of any of these titles.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Unknown said...[Reply]

Lovely blog. Please follow mine, it's new: readandlovebooks.blogspot.com
Thanks♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...