Sunday, June 16, 2013

In My Mailbox {127}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Amazon
Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Books via Paperback Swap
An Agreement Among GentlemenDare Me (Dareville, #2)The Fine Art of Truth or DareThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
An Agreement Among Gentlemen by Chris Owen
Dare Me by Leigh Ellwood
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Books via Publisher
I Never Promised You a Goodie Bag: A Memoir of a Life Through Events--the Ones You Plan and the Ones You Don'tMarilyn's Red DiaryWicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4)
I Never Promised You a Goodie Bag by Jennifer Gilbert
Marilyn's Red Diary by E. Z. Friedel
Wicked Beat by Olivia Cunning

12 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

Great books for you this week!I have read a few of them. I hope you enjoy them!
B @ Spare Time book blog
My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/in-my-mailbox-is-weekly-meme-hosted-by.html

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

'Goodie Bag' is an interesting memoir. Have a good week!

Bellezza said...[Reply]

Somehow, I never tire of reading about Marilyn. I hope this book about her is good!

Unknown said...[Reply]

So many books! Enjoy!

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

I've heard I Never Promised You a Goodie Bag is really good! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

What a great variety. I loved The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I hope that you enjoy it as much. I have had the second in series for some time now, but have yet to read it.
My My Mailbox Monday...

grammajudyb said...[Reply]

That's a great selection. You had great success at Paperback Swap. I haven't been so lucky. Maybe I just need to take a chance. Enjoy you reading.

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Marilyn looks good. ENJOY your books.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Anonymous said...[Reply]

An Agreement Among Gentlemen sounds interesting, nice mix.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/mailbox-monday_17.html

BurtonReview said...[Reply]

I like the cover of Unbecoming - but the I Never Promised A Goodie Bag looks interesting too!! Here's my Meme's post.
Enjoy your reads!

Mystica said...[Reply]

Hope you enjoy them all.

Krystianna said...[Reply]

I loved Pandemonium even more than Delirium! I still haven't purchase the last book in the trilogy though. Great haul!

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...