Sunday, June 23, 2013

In My Mailbox {128}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Amazon
Baby It's Cold Outside (Alaskan Nights, #1)Come Fly With Me (Alaskan Nights, #2)Just ListenOnce Tempted (Silver Creek, #1)Stealing Parker
Baby It's Cold Outside by Addison Fox
Come Fly With Me by Addison Fox
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Once Tempted by Laura Moore
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
 
Books via Barnes & Noble
Born To Darkness (Fighting Destiny, #1)
Born to Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann
 
Books via Publisher
All Out of Love (Cupid, Texas, #2)Anything But SweetThe Newcomer (Thunder Point #2)
All Out of Love by Lori Wilde
Anything But Sweet by Candis Terry
The Newcomer by Robyn Carr
 
 

9 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply]

Some great books for you this week! I like the look of Born to Darkness. I hope you enjoy them!
Britt @ Spare Time book blog
My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/in-my-mailbox-30_23.html

Paige said...[Reply]

I have a copy of Just Listen but I still haven't read it. You'll have to know what you think of it when you read it :-)

My IMM

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

I've heard good things about Stealing Parker...enjoy your books!

Here's
MY SUNDAY UPDATES/MAILBOX MONDAY


bermudaonion said...[Reply]

It looks like you're in for some good reading!

Bellezza said...[Reply]

Such romantic covers! Have fun reading your new books.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Enjoy! your reading week.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/mailbox-monday_24.html

Harvee said...[Reply]

I'm intrigued by the title and cover of Stealing Parker. Happy reading this week.

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

ENJOY your reads.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Vicki said...[Reply]

A few are new to me, hope you enjoy them all!
Here's My Mailbox

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...