Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mailbox Monday {1} / In My Mailbox {129}












Books via Amazon
BittersweetA Fool's Gold Christmas (Fool's Gold #9.5)
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
A Fool's Gold Christmas by Susan Mallery

Books via NetGalley
The Dominant (The Submissive Trilogy, #2)The Hero (Thunder Point, #3)Home to Whiskey Creek (Whiskey Creek, #4)HotshotLove OverdueThe Silver Chain (The Unbreakable Trilogy, #1)The Submissive (The Submissive Trilogy, # 1)Turn and Burn (Blacktop Cowboys, #5)Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1)
The Dominant by Tara Sue Me
The Hero by Robyn Carr
Home to Whiskey Creek by Brenda Novak
Hotshot by Julie Garwood
Love Overdue by Pamela Morsi
The Silver Chain by Primula Bond
The Submissive by Tara Sue Me
Turn and Burn by Lorelei James
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles

Books via Paperback Swap
Dark Predator (Dark, #22)Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)
Dark Predator by Christine Feehan
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

Books via Publisher
Finding Colin Firth
Finding Colin Firth by Mia March

17 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...[Reply]

Very nice haul. I love Netgalley/Edelweiss. Going to try to stay away from there until I read at least six of my review books. Come visit me as well. Following the blog via bloglovin now.

Grace

Shoshanah said...[Reply]

I've been wanting to read Finding Colin Firth. It just seems like it would be a lot of fun. And while I haven't read it yet, I can't wait to read Insurgent since I loved Divergent.

And thanks for hosting Mailbox Monday this month! I'll be back later today to link up.

Unknown said...[Reply]

Great books for you this week! I added my IMM to your linky list!
Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...[Reply]

Looks like you're a fan of romance. Enjoy your stash!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

A few of those have been in my mailbox the past few weeks. I think we'll like them :)

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...[Reply]

Thanks for hosting! I'm happy to find your blog.

Rose City Reader

gautami tripathy said...[Reply]

Wonderful Haul. I recently discovered Brenda Novak and love her novels.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

What a fantastic haul! Some lovely books. Thank you for hosting this month.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

I hope you love your new books!

Kristen said...[Reply]

Love Overdue looks cute and I've been drooling over Finding Colin Firth for a couple of weeks now. Color me jealous! ;-)

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Nice mailbox. Thanks for hosting for July.

Enjoy your books and your week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Bellezza said...[Reply]

Thank you for hosting us this month! I hope you had as much fun as I did in June seeing what every one linked to; it was great being a hostess as well as a participant. Happy reading! Plus, lucky you for Finding Colin Firth! :)

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

Thanks for hosting MM in July! Love Overdue looks very cute. And I'm eager to check out Wild Cards too. Enjoy!

Vera said...[Reply]

Robyn Carr's books are always perfect for the beach :)

http://luxuryreading.com/mailboxmonday7113/

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...[Reply]

Great set of new books! Love Overdue looks so cute!

Suko said...[Reply]

Thank you very much for hosting this month! Enjoy your new books! :)

Julie said...[Reply]

These look great - especially Bittersweet! (I've been trying to be super selective at Net Galley, since I've had so many galleys expire on me before I got the chance to read them- but I did pull one off this week!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...