Sunday, December 8, 2013

In My Mailbox {146}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Reader Service
Big Sky Secrets (Parable, Montana, #6)Let Me Be The One (The Sullivans, #6)Love a Little Sideways (Kowalski Family, #7)Love in the Afternoon
Big Sky Secrets by Linda Lael Miller
Let Me Be the One by Bella Andre
Love a Little Sideways by Shannon Stacey
Love in the Afternoon by Alison Packard
 

Books via Paperback Swap
Wrangled and Tangled (Blacktop Cowboys, #3)
Wrangled and Tangled by Lorelei James
 
Books via Publisher
Big Sky Secrets (Parable, Montana, #6)The Chance (Thunder Point, #4)HuntedThe Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)Suddenly Royal (Suddenly, #1)
Big Sky Secrets by Linda Lael Miller
The Chance by Robyn Carr
Hunted by Karen Robards
The Redhead Plays Her Hand by Alice Clayton
Suddenly Royal by Nicole Chase


9 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...[Reply]

Awesome haul of books. I heard not so good things about Suddenly Royal. The rest of your books look good and interesting. Come visit me as well.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Emily @ Falling For YA said...[Reply]

Suddenly Royal looks super cute! Enjoy all your new books this week =D

Emily @ Falling For YA

B Reading said...[Reply]

Great haul with nice covers too :) http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/what-postman-brought-and-feeding-my-e.html

LunaMoth said...[Reply]

your books look good, i have not heard of any of them but i will check them out. enjoy your new books.

Check out my Haul!

Harvee said...[Reply]

Romance books are very good around Christmas! Enjoy!

Harvee
Book Dilettante

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

Those should keep you busy for a while. I hope you love them!

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Enjoy your books and your week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Anonymous said...[Reply]

A good week of reads ahead.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/12/mailbox-monday_9.html

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I was excited to get the new Robyn Carr :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...