Sunday, December 15, 2013

In My Mailbox {147}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Library Sale
Always On My Mind (Lucky Harbor, #8)Close Your EyesFly Away HomeLadies' NightWhen in Doubt, Add Butter
Always on My Mind by Jill Shalvis
Close Your Eyes by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen
Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner
Ladies' Night by Mary Kay Andrews
When in Doubt, Add Butter by Beth Harbison

Books via Publisher
Just One Night (Just One Night, #1-3)
Just One Night by Kyra Davis

1 comments:

Lizzy said...[Reply]

When in Doubt, Add Butter looks like a fun read. I have a motto, if there are cupcakes on the cover I will read it haha. Enjoy your books :)

My StS

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...