Sunday, May 18, 2014

In My Mailbox {165}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Dollar Tree
The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn ClubHome RepairHow to Be an American HousewifeLife After YesPieces of Happily Ever AfterSummer Blowout
Home Repair by Liz Rosenberg
Life After Yes by Aiden Donnelley Rowley
Summer Blowout by Claire Cook
 
Books via Paperback Swap
Copper Beach (Dark Legacy, #1)Twin Games (Heroes of Silver Springs, #2)
Copper Beach by Jayne Ann Krentz
Twin Games by Tonya Ramagos
 
Books via Publisher
All I Want Is You (Coral Cove, #1)The Homecoming (Thunder Point, #6)Tease (The Ivy Chronicles, #2)
All I Want is You by Toni Blake
The Homecoming by Robyn Carr
Tease by Sophie Jordan


5 comments:

The Reading Date said...[Reply]

Such gorgeous covers, and so very color coordinated! I'm looking forward to reading Tease. I really liked the first book in the series. Summer Blowout looks fun too. Happy reading, Tasha!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Wow, nice finds at Dollar Tree! Can't wait for the Robyn Carr book.

Harvee said...[Reply]

How to Be an American Housewife is a book I enjoyed reading. Hope it's a good one for you!
Harvee
Book Dilettante

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Some good reading ahead, enjoy!

Elizabeth said...[Reply]

Nice Mailbox...Gorgeous covers.

Have a great reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...