Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Bit of Me(Me): Like Taking Candy From a Baby

We all leave our “footprint” on the world, in one way or another. We each, individually, do something or are someone that makes the world a little better just by being here.

This is a weekly meme to get to know the blogging community a bit better. To know what makes them tick, outside of books, that is. This meme is hosted by the1stdaugter @ There's a Book each Saturday.

This Week's Question:
What is your favorite candy bar?


If you had me this a couple a months ago, hands down, my answer would be a Butterfinger!!

But lately I have been unfaithful to my beloved Butterfinger. Yes, I have been seeing another on the side and I have to admit, I am totally surprised by it myself. I say I'm surprised by this because I don't usually like nuts in my chocolate. I prefer to keep the two separate.

But indeed, I have fallen in love with Snickers!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...[Reply]

Oh, I could rhapsodize about any kind of chocolate, but I, too, have my all-time favorites...with the occasional dalliance on the side.

Here's what I wrote:

http://snowconnections.wordpress.com/2010/10/30/a-bit-of-me-me-candy-temptations/

The1stdaughter said...[Reply]

Chocolate...comes out sounding a bit like Homer when he's talking about donuts. LOL Love it!

Snickers are fantastic! Both my hubby and my mom love them. I remember as a child finding them in the freezer, because she liked to eat them cold. I still don't know how her teeth survived, but they're all still there! :o)

Unknown said...[Reply]

I do like Butterfingers, but no Snickers for me! Although I will eat them if there are no other chocolates around, lol. I think we all picked chocolate:

http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=1787

Tales of Whimsy said...[Reply]

I'm a Whatchamacallit girl :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...