Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Four Play by Maya Banks & Shayla Black

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:


  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
  • Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.
"Tate, I'm fine. Let's go. I look like I've gone three rounds and lost." Then she looked down at her tank top that was most definitely not covering everything it should. "Shit. Did I flash everyone?"

"Huh? Sorry, baby. I wasn't looking at your tits. I was too worried about other parts of your body."

"I'm strangely insulted by that."

He laughed and smacked her ass. "Come on. Let's go."

page 20; Four Play by Maya Banks & Shayla Black
Photobucket

4 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...[Reply]

well.. this cover is very interesting. and the teaser!! Sounds like a good book! Happy Teaser Tuesday!!

Lily said...[Reply]

Nice teaser and cover! :)

Unknown said...[Reply]

Well now, that is a teaser isn't it? Sounds fun ; )

Tricia said...[Reply]

I've been seeing this one around. Sounds pretty hot! Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...