Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 24

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.

Books via Public Library
Laid Bare by Lauren Dane

Books via Publisher
Edge of Sight by Roxanne St. Claire

Books via Paperback Swap
Anchor and Storm by Kate Poole
Tall, Dark, and Deadly by Lorie O'Clare
Photobucket

6 comments:

April (BooksandWine) said...[Reply]

Oooo looks steamy! Happy reading :-)

Jackie said...[Reply]

Tasha nice to meet another PBS member, I love getting books from there!

Hope you enjoy all your loot and waiting for your review on Edge of Night soon!

My Mailbox is a mixture of Swap and bought

jackie ^_^

Belinda said...[Reply]

Great mailbox this week. Hot dang Anchor and Storm looks deliciously steamy :) Have fun reading

Here's my mailbox this week

Ragan said...[Reply]

"The killer she can't escape. The heartbreak she can't forget. The one man who can stop them both."

Oh yeah. I'm liking the sound of Edge of Sight! =)

Shera (Book Whispers) said...[Reply]

Laid Bare looks so good! Can't wait to see what you think of it before I rush off to buy it.

- Shera (Book Whispers)

Lori said...[Reply]

You have some steamy reading ahead of you. Happy Reading. Check out what was In My Mailbox.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...