Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: One Wicked Sin by Nicola Cornick

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:


  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
  • Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.

"I want you to beg," Lottie whispered. She bit him gently. A jolt shuddered through him.

"You're punishing me." Ethan's blue eyes were narrowed to a fierce glitter. "Release me, Lottie --"

"This isn't about punishment," Lottie said. "You said that you wanted me."

"I did," Ethan said through gritted teeth. "I do."

page 232; One Wicked Sin by Nicola Cornick
Photobucket

12 comments:

Ragan said...[Reply]

Very nice! Thanks for sharing, Tasha!

Belinda said...[Reply]

Wooohoo smoking! I want to read the book now :)

Here's my TEASER for this week

Vanessa said...[Reply]

Hot! Great teaser.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Book Soulmates said...[Reply]

Ooh, hella hot quote!! This totally makes me what to read it ;o) Thanks, I think I'll add this to my TBR now.

Our TEASER this week is from "Unholy Ghosts" by Stacia Kane.

♥Isalys

Tricia said...[Reply]

Oh love that teaser! Writing down the title!
Here's my teaser!

Lily said...[Reply]

Hot teaser! Sounds like a good story. Mine is here.

Christin said...[Reply]

Nice! Bet that's a great book!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Oooh. Yum. That teaser is delicious.

Wanda said...[Reply]

That's one hot teaser!

Christine said...[Reply]

now there´s a hot teaser!
thanks for sharing and happy reading!

Tales of Whimsy said...[Reply]

Ooooo good one!

My TT today gives sage advice :)

Unknown said...[Reply]

Great teaser! Naughty and sexy.

Thanks for visiting mine.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...