Monday, November 22, 2010

2011 Futuristic/Sci-Fi Reading Challenge Sign Up


January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011

The goal of this challenge is to read novels that take place in the future or on an alternate planet. Your books can be of any format (ie. paperback, ebook, audiobook, etc.). No short stories. Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are fine. You can list your books in advance or list them as you read them.

**Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

For bloggers: You can either list your books on your challenge post, sidebar, or a page dedicated to your challenges.

Levels:

1. Explorer: 4 futuristic/sci-fi novels
2. Pioneer: 8 futuristic/sci-fi novels
3. Dweller: 12 futuristic/sci-fi novels






Photobucket

9 comments:

Buffy said...[Reply]

I'm in!

Alysha DeShaé said...[Reply]

Awesome! I have soo many books that fit this challenge... :-D I'm going for the dweller level.

iasa said...[Reply]

great, i can't wait. count me in for the explorer level.

Tasha said...[Reply]

Thanks everyone for signing up! Hope you have fun!!

Jim Black said...[Reply]

Is there a place to link the reviews as we complete them?

Tasha said...[Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha said...[Reply]

@Jim: you can post your completed reviews here

http://book-obsessed.blogspot.com/2011/01/2011-futuristicsci-fi-review-linkup.html

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I have signed up for this challenge and details of the signup are on my blog: http://evanescentthoughts.wordpress.com/reading-challenge/

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I completed 8 books this year. I will soon put the reviews. I will aim for Dweller: 12 futuristic/sci-fi novels now.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...