Sunday, November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 27

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.


Books via Reader Service
The Christmas Brides by Linda Lael Miller
Mistress by Midnight by Nicola Cornick
How to Wed a Baron by Kasey Michaels
Deadly Identity Lindsay McKenna 

Books via Publisher
Not My Daughter by Barbara Delinsky
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristin said...[Reply]

I received the Barbara Delinsky book this week, too! Hope you enjoy it.

My mailbox can be found here.

Unknown said...[Reply]

A great selection of books. They all look great. Happy Reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox
and don't forget to enter the giveaway

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...[Reply]

Happy reading :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...