Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Bit of Me(Me): Por Favor, Enséñame

We all leave our “footprint” on the world, in one way or another. We each, individually, do something or are someone that makes the world a little better just by being here.


This is a weekly meme to get to know the blogging community a bit better. To know what makes them tick, outside of books, that is. This meme is hosted by the1stdaugter @ There's a Book each Saturday.


This Week's Question:
If you could take a class in anything (for free) what would it be and why?


I would love to learn Spanish. It would definitely come in handy here in Texas. But the sad thing is, I had four years of Spanish in high school and then another two years of it in college and all I can say in Spanish today is, "Hola!"
Photobucket

3 comments:

Gwen@ChewDigestBooks.com said...[Reply]

I an happy that I am not the only one that picked a language! My Spanish is pretty rusty, but passable. That is why I went for Russian.

The1stdaughter said...[Reply]

This is definitely something I could use! My hubby speaks Spanish fluently after serving a mission in Mexico for two years and I'd love to be able to chat with him that way. Also to be able to teach my kids...that would be nice.

Tales of Whimsy said...[Reply]

I speak Spanish, so I vote Italian :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...