Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 28

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.

Books via Paperback Swap
Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione
Better Than a Dream by Raica Sakuragi

Books via Public Library
The Postcard Killers by James Patterson
Veil of Night by Linda Howard

Books via Publisher
Unforgivable by Laura Griffin
Promise Canyon by Robyn Carr
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale said...[Reply]

Great mailbox edition! I cannot wait to read Larissa Ione's work!

Thanx for sharing!

Kristen
My Bloody Fairy Tale

Belinda said...[Reply]

YAY! Great books this week so I hope you have alot of fun reading :)
You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

Aisle B said...[Reply]

Linda Howard is amazing... have you read her Death Angel?? You have to read this one and what a story, it had me gripped to the pages from the very first page!

Great mailbox and love the butterflies on the side.

http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1568777018/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

Sugarbeat said...[Reply]

Outstanding choices! I'm your newest follower. You can find me at www.sugarbeatsbooks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...