Sunday, April 18, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 1

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.



Books via Amazon.com

Guilty Pleasure by Lora Leigh
Leave Me Breathless by Trista Ann Michaels
Linger by Maya Banks


Books via Reader Service


Heartless by Diana Palmer
Rule's Bride by Kat Martin
Summer on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber
Sweet Tea at Sunrise by Sherryl Woods


Books via PaperBack Swap

Mr. Fix-It by Crystal Hubbard




Photobucket

1 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...[Reply]

The Kat martin book looks great!! enjoy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...