Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 2

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.


Books via Local Library

We are All Fine Here by Mary Guterson
Gone to the Dogs by Mary Guterson
Happiness Sold Separately by Libby Street


Books via Amazon.com

Delicious by Shayla Black
Unfair Advantage: Diablo Blanco Club by Qwillia Rain
Forbidden Heat by Opal Carew
Forbidden Fantasies by Lynn LaFleur
Get Your Sexy On by Kimberly Kaye Terry
Glutton for Pleasure by Alisha Rai
Ivy's Twisted Vine by Latrivia S. Nelson
Sweet Restraint by Beth Kery
Secret Ties by Opal Carew
Sweet Temptation by Maya Banks
The Darker Side of Pleasure by Eden Bradley
The Satin Sash by Red Garnier
The Sweet Spot by Kimberly Kaye Terry
Three's Company by Lorelei James
Veterans Through the Fire by Rachel Bo


Books via PaperBack Swap

Duplicity by Nikki Soarde

Photobucket

1 comments:

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...[Reply]

Wow, what a great week! I think a few of these might have to be added to my TBR pile!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...