Thursday, April 8, 2010

Series Madness: Volume 1 Issue 1

My bookshelf is filled with different series that I've either began and not finished, or never even started. To come are six series (three I have started and not yet finished, and three I have yet to start). Here are the first three series.
  • Have Started But Not Yet Finished
1. Lara Adrian Midnight Breed
2. Kresley Cole Immortals After Dark
3. J.R. Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood

J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood is the only series of these three that I truly have every intention of continuing. As for the Midnight Breed and Immortals After Dark series, I just have not found the motivation to continue forward with them.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...[Reply]

Hi it's Beth from Goodreads! Just became a follower! Seems you like a lot of the books I enjoy!

You definitely need to read the BDB series by J. R. Ward. That is one of my most favourite series'!

I'm dying to read the Midnight Breed series! If you read it before I do you'll have to share your thoughts and let me know!

Tasha said...[Reply]

Thanks for following! I do have an eclectic taste in books, so you'll find just about any and everythin on my bookshelf. I will be continuing the BDB series, I just haven't gotten around to it. As far as the other two series, I wasn't too thrilled with their book 1 of the series, so I haven't continued on with book 2.

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...[Reply]

I'm exactly the same, I jump from one genre to another, though I've been stuck in the same one for quite some time!

Kresley Cole has been posted on a couple of blogs, but I don't actually know anything about it.

Have you read Kelley Armstrong's Women of The Otherworld series?

Tasha said...[Reply]

No I haven't read Kelley Armstrong. Is the series pretty good?

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...[Reply]

Without sounding too much like a fangirl, lol, but I LOVE Kelley Armstrong's writing. Bitten is the first in the series, totally recommend it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...