Friday, July 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: July 16-19, 2010 & Follow My Blog Friday


It's Book Blogger Hop time! Check out Crazy-For-Books to sign up and find more great blogs.

ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all book bloggers and readers a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

Answer: The books I'm dying to get my hands on right now are Water Bound and Dark Peril by Christine Feehan, and Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.
Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews. And if that's how you found my blog, please leave a comment to let me know. Sign up and start hopping!!






Parajunkee's View will be featuring one blogger each Friday along with having the Follow My Book Blog feature. Each week one blogger will be selected as a feature, so sign up for the Follow Feature. Happy Follow Friday!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...[Reply]

Just hopping over, happy reading and hopping!:)

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Hopping through, though I'm a regular already. Happy Hop Day!

Megan @Read It, See It

I see you're reading Fallen - what do you think?

Aimee said...[Reply]

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm already a follower but I love the look of your blog!

Aimee
Coffee Table Press

Paula Calvanico said...[Reply]

Hopping by to say hi. What a pretty and fresh looking blog! I'm now following.

How's Fallen, I have it on reserve at the library.

Paula
Tomes Devotee

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...[Reply]

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you now :)

Black Disaster Fairy said...[Reply]

Doing the book Hop Hop.

I'm curious to see how you like Fallen. I was borderline with tis one.

Twisted

http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
Personal Book Blog

http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com
Group Book Blog

Unknown said...[Reply]

Hi! Hopping by for Follow Friday. Love you blog name! I'm a follower.

Hop on by to Paromantasy I'll see you there!

Lisa Jo said...[Reply]

hello hello! Thank you so much for visiting our blog today! Happy Blog Hop Friday!

Lisa
Once Upon A Chapter

A Life Bound By Books said...[Reply]

Hello! Found you via the Hop! I'm your newest follower - Have a great weekend :)

-Lisa
http://alifeboundbybooks.blogspot.com/

Marcie said...[Reply]

I am already a follower hopping by to say hello. I saw that you are reading Fallen. I am very curious about that book. Stop by if you can. Have a great weekend.
http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...