Sunday, July 4, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 11

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.


Books via Reader Service
All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins
Kiss Me If You Can by Carly Phillips
Libertine's Kiss by Judith James
Ruthless by Anne Stuart
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...[Reply]

These all look great! Here is my mailbox this week. Happy reading!

Julie P said...[Reply]

I just received Under The Boardwalk by Carly Phillips. Looking forward to your reviews!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...