Sunday, July 25, 2010

In My Mailbox: Volume 1 Issue 14

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.

Listed below are the books I received this week.

Books via Paperback Swap
Vision of Seduction by Cassie Ryan
Zack: Armed and Dangerous by Cheyenne McCray

Books via Publisher for Review
Desperate Deeds by Dee Davis

Books via Public Library


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristin said...[Reply]

Looks like you got some good reads this week. Looking forward to your reviews.

Missie, The Unread Reader said...[Reply]

WOW! I'm loving the cover art for Zack! Great stuff! I hope you enjoy!

FYI, I'm hosting my first giveaway. Check it out if you have a chance:
The The New Me Giveaway!

Happy Reading,
The Unread Reader

Julie P said...[Reply]

Looks like you got some steamy books this week! Happy reading....

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...[Reply]

Love, love. love all of those covers! Enjoy reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...