Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: No Place To Run by Maya Banks

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:


  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (You do not want to ruin the book for others.)
  • Share the title & author so that others who enjoy your "teaser" may add the book to their TBL pile.
"There are three women in this house on a constant basis. Surely we can come up with a bra," Sam muttered.

"Uh well Rusty and Rachel are smaller, " Donovan said, hedging. "Not that Sophie is like big or anything, but she's bustier."

"Christ. That leaves mom," Sam said.

Garrett started backing away, hands out. "Oh no. Hell no. I'm not asking Ma for one of her bras. That's just...wrong."

"Your woman. You do it."

Sam cleared his throat. "Rock, paper, scissors?"

"Fuck that," Donovan snorted.
page 115; No Place to Run by Maya Banks
Photobucket

10 comments:

Book Loving Mommy said...[Reply]

Hilarious! What a great teaser. Thanks for sharing! Mine is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesday-121410.html

The Romance Girl said...[Reply]

No Place to Run was already on my TBR list, but this made me laugh- I can't wait to read it.

Maria D. said...[Reply]

I just love this cover, got this book yesterday and can't wait to read it!

Ren said...[Reply]

Oh I love a good looking chest LOL
Definitely going to the TBR box :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog

Ren

Lori said...[Reply]

My favorite teaser today. I hope that you are enjoying your book. Wanna see what my Teaser for Tuesday is?

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Here is my teaser from Out of Touch by Brandon Tietz (Page vii):

I used to be the kind of guy that would have no problem reading Playboy or Hustler on an airplane, but that me in "the before," and nearly everything has changed since that time in my life a little over a year ago.

This is not a coming of age story.

If that's what you're wanting then I suggest you put this down and read something else: something with a happy ending. Like Penthouse.

Or: the funny pages.

This is me giving you your official warning.

Because where this goes, you might not be ready for.

fredamans said...[Reply]

Funny.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-time_14.html

Neena said...[Reply]

That is hilarious! XD Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great week! XD

Emma Michaels said...[Reply]

YEAY! Teaser Tuesday!!!!!!! Here is mine! It is the day when my to-read list just can't stop growing!!!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

BLHmistress said...[Reply]

LOL That is a funny teaser, just my kind of sense of humor too.

My Tuesday Teaser

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...