Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Year in Review

Year 2010 has flown by! Here is a look at some great books, and not so great books, that read this year. I read so many books this year, that I had to narrow down my list of favorites and least favorites down to "top" five. Plus I narrowed it down even more by just listing books I've read since I started this blog, so my listing starts with books read April thru December. The listings are not ranked in any particular order.

Best Books

Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
Finding Perfect by Susan Mallery
Remember Me by Laura Moore
Veil of Night by Linda Howard
All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins


Most Disappointing

Hell, Yeah by Carolyn Brown
Street Game by Christine Feehan
A Black Tie Affair by Sherrill Bodine
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Scream My Name by Kimberly Kaye Terry





 
Discovered Series
Demonica Series by Larissa Ione


Surprising Book

Georgia's Kitchen by Jenny Nelson









New (to me) Author
Dixie Cash


Most Hilarious

Since You're Leaving Anyway, Take Out the Trash by Dixie Cash





Most Anticipated of 2010
Wild Ride by Jennifer Crusie
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...