Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox {48}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.





Books via Publisher
Demons Prefer Blondes by Sidney Ayers
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott

Books via Paperback Swap
Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Heather's Gift by Lora Leigh

Books via Gifted
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke by Suze Orman
Women & Money by Suze Orman

Books via Public Library Purchase
Sizzle and Burn by Jayne Ann Krentz
Book Obsessed

8 comments:

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...[Reply]

Forbidden looks great! Hope you enjoy all the great books ^-^

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Jess Day said...[Reply]

Nice mailbox!

Unknown said...[Reply]

He's So Not Worth It, looks funny and cute!
awesome mailbox this week:D

http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-4.html

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Good variety in your mailbox!

Anne said...[Reply]

I have always wanted to read Acheron. I have seen lots of good reviews on it. Hope you enjoy all of your books!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

HE'S SO NOT WORTH IT looks like one I would enjoy. I've read SIZZLE AND BURN. Love those Arcane Society books! LOL

Wendi said...[Reply]

You've got a few I'd love to read... Demons Prefer Blondes, and the Suze Ormon books. :) Happy reading

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

~Enamored Soul~ said...[Reply]

Wow, great group of books! Think "Forbidden" will be great, although it seems to offend some people.

Happy Reading!

~Hira~
GFC Follower: ~Enamored Soul~
Email: Enamoredsoul(at)gmail(dot)com
Twitter: @inluvwithbookz

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...