Sunday, May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox {49}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.




Books via Borders (Store Closing Sale)
All Jacked Up by Lorelei James
At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost
Destined For an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Styx's Storm by Lora Leigh
The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Book Obsessed

5 comments:

Laura @ I'm Booking It said...[Reply]

Even the covers look steamy! Enjoy your reading.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

I hope they're all winners!

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Happy reading :)

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

I hope you enjoy all of your new reads!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Enjoy! your week of reading.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...