Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox {54}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.



Books via Reader Service
Baby, Come Home by Stephanie Bond
Dangerous by Diana Palmer
Seduction & Scandal by Charlotte Featherstone
The Creed Legacy by Linda Lael Miller

Books via Paperback Swap
Cocksure by Bob Vicke
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
Tooth and Nailed by Hannah Murray

Books via Bookmooch
Against the Wind by Kat Martin

Books via Publisher/Publicist
Alison Wonderland by Helen Smith
The Vampire Next Door by Ashlyn Chase

Book Obsessed

2 comments:

Alison Can Read said...[Reply]

Great set! I'm just about to finish the Karen Marie Moning series. It's so good!
New twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
My IMM

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

I've enjoyed a couple of Linda Lael Miller's books. Have a good week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...