Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox {55}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.


Books via Borders

Raising Kane by Lorelei James

Books via gifted
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Books via Half Price Books
Up Close and Dangerous by Linda Howard

Books via Paperback Swap
Caged Slave by Yuiko Takamura
Undertow by Cherry Adair

Books via Public Library {audiobooks}
At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Marrying Daisy Bellamy by Susan Wiggs
Mercy Burns by Keri Arthur
The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

Books via Publisher
Devil Without a Cause by Terri Garey

Book Obsessed

6 comments:

Kristina said...[Reply]

Awsome, awesome books this week! Devil Without A Cause looks really good. My friend read Caged Slave and really enjoyed it, I hope you do too!

Old follower
Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

Jules said...[Reply]

You've got some great books!

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...[Reply]

Awesome week! I love Audiobooks looks like you got some great ones this week!

My IMM

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...[Reply]

I love Cassandra Clare!!!! I hope you enjoy her books!!!! Here's My IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)

April X said...[Reply]

Whoa awesome books this week! I love Cassandra Clare's books, I haven't listened to the audiobooks though :( I hope you enjoy all of these, happy reading/listening :)

Alison Can Read said...[Reply]

Great set! Yay for Twilight and The Mortal Instruments.
My IMM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...