Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox {62}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail of that week.





Books via Blog Win
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach

Books via Borders
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Epic Fail by Claire Lazebnik
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Sugar Creek by Toni Blake
The Vampire and the Virgin by Kerrelyn Sparks
Vampires Are Forever by Lynsay Sands
Whisper Falls by Toni Blake

Books via Publicist/Publisher
Tall, Dark and Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy
It's a Waverly Life by Maria Murnane

Book Obsessed

18 comments:

LunaMoth said...[Reply]

lots of books! i still have to get to borders..
the cover for delirium is so pretty!

http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox_21.html

BabyBird said...[Reply]

Wow, great stash of books!

I need to read a Sarah Dessen book.. haven't heard such good things.
Also need to pick up Delirium.. Epic Detour looks good!

Here's my IMM!

Bex said...[Reply]

Oh, Nightshade is just amazing! One of my favourite series ever. I hope you enjoy! :)

My IMM can be found here!

None said...[Reply]

Huge amount of books! I recently read Bad Moon Rising, quite entertaining :) Have fun!
Please hop by and have a look at the book in my my IMM post

Anonymous said...[Reply]

It's sad about Borders, but great for everyone wanting to get some stuff on the cheap - though my Borders closed in the 1st round of closing almost a full year ago so none for me :(

Megan @ Read It, See It

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...[Reply]

Awesome mailbox! I have a lot of these on my list to read. :) I hope you enjoy them!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...[Reply]

Jealous!!!!!


Here is mine

Anonymous said...[Reply]

OMG you got a great stash of books in your mailbox!! You scored at the Borders sale too! Enjoy your books :)

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Wow! You've got a lot of fun reading ahead of you!

Mystica said...[Reply]

Thats a huge haul. Enjoy the reads.

Marla said...[Reply]

Ooh! You got a lot of awesome books! I'm loving the new cover on Delirium. Thanks for stopping by. :)

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

Wow! It looks like you found some great deals at Borders!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Lots and lots of great books! Enjoy and happy reading!!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I just read Wake Unto Me. It was pretty good, hope you enjoy! Delirium was good as well :)

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Enjoy, all of your new reads.

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Wow, looks like you have a lot of great reading ahead. Enjoy!

Staci said...[Reply]

I'm so in love with the stack of books you have!! I'm trying that cowboy book from Sourcebooks too. Hope it's great!! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your link!! Have a great week of reading.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...[Reply]

Everyone has been finding great deals at Borders. That cover on Night Shade is very intriguing! Enjoy your new reads.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...