Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday {1} ~ Series

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because they love making lists and wanted to share it with other bookish people.

This week's topic is:

A FREEBIE
{Anything in literature}


Series on My Shelves That I Need to Finish
{in no particular order}

1. Argeneau ~ Lynsay Sands
{currently needing to read book 5}
I've made some progress with this series seeing that I am four books in. :) I enjoy the series because it's very humorous, but book 4 was just okay to me, so I haven't yet continued forward.

2. Black Dagger Brotherhood ~ J.R. Ward
{currently needing to read book 3}
I almost didn't read this series because I started it off by reading Lover Unbound (book 5), which had a disappointing ending. After I kept hearing such great things about the series, I picked up again from book one and fell in love. I just haven't continued forward because I haven't had the time because they are such long books.

3. Bound Hearts ~ Lora Leigh
{currently needing to read book 10}
I started this series so out of order. I have started reading Only Pleasure about three or four times now, but just haven't been able to get into it. I have to finish it first before I can move on to the next two books in the series that are sitting on my shelves.

4. Breeds ~ Lora Leigh
{currently needing to read book 6}
I'm not very far in this one considering it contains 27 books. I always enjoy returning to this series. I love to see the breeds find their mates.

5. Cascadia Wolves ~ Lauren Dane
{currently needing to read book 5}
I read Enforcer and fell in love with this series, but each additional book hasn't drawn me in like Enforcer. I still like the series, but I try to wait until Lauren's paranormal series have a lot of books built up because I fell hard for her Cherchez Pack series and it's not being continued after two books.

6. Chesapeake Shores ~ Sherryl Woods
{currently needing to read book 2}
I've read book one and just haven't revisited. I vaguely remember the series, and what I recall of it I enjoyed. I just have to make time for it.

7. The Dark Crescent Sisterhood ~ Anna Windsor
{currently needing to read book 1}
I honestly don't have an answer as to why I haven't started this series. I picked up the first three novels in this series having never read Anna Windsor before, because I liked the premise. Now I just have to carve out some time to get to it.

8. Demonica ~ Larissa Ione
{currently needing to read book 3}
Love this series! I just haven't had the time to get back to it. But it's definitely one of the first series I'll get back to when I do have the time.

9. Immortals After Dark ~ Kresley Cole
{currently needing to read book 3}
I bought this series all at once without reading a single Kresley Cole book ever. The series has such amazing reviews so I figured I couldn't go wrong. I started off with A Hunger Like No Other, not knowing it was book 2, not book 1.(Although I have seen it listed as book one) It was just okay to me, so I haven't pressed forward yet.

10. Midnight Breed ~ Lara Adrian
{currently needing to read book 2}
I remeber reading book one and it being just okay. I do want to continue forward because I bought the first four books at once, because it sounds like an interesting series.
Book Obsessed

3 comments:

Robyn @ Robolobolyn's Universe said...[Reply]

I started the Cascada Wolves series in the middle of the series, book 6 maybe? But I have yet to get around to reading the first books! I probably should get to work on that!

Alexa said...[Reply]

You need to read the rest of BDB and I actually love book 5, V is my favorite. I honestly would quit with the Bound Hearts series is starts to go majorly downhill.
Enjoy getting caught up on your series.

Unknown said...[Reply]

Wow, there are still so many series out there I haven't read ... the only ones I've read on your list are #1 and #2

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...