Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday {57}: Until There Was You

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It is showcases upcoming releases of books that I'm looking forward to. It is somewhat similar to one of my previous posts, Anxiously Awaiting. {Button courtesy of Bewitched Bookworms}

Until There Was You
Kristan Higgins
October 25, 2011

She’s having serious prom-night déjà vu…

Posey Osterhagen can’t complain. She owns a successful architectural salvaging company, she’s surrounded by her lovable, if off-center, family and she has a boyfriend—sort of. Still, something’s missing. Something tall, brooding and criminally good-looking… something like Liam Murphy.

When Posey was sixteen, the bad boy of Bellsford, New Hampshire, broke her heart. But now he’s back, sending Posey’s traitorous schoolgirl heart into overdrive once again. She should be giving him a wide berth, but it seems fate has other ideas...
Book Obsessed

3 comments:

tweezle said...[Reply]

This looks so good!

Here's my WOW for this week.

AliyaPM said...[Reply]

I read a book by her about a year ago and I thought it was really good! This one sounds good, too! I'll definitely have to add this to my list. Nice pick!

My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-glow.html

Sally said...[Reply]

Just got this one from netgalley - can't wait to read it.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-30.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...