Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox {91}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Book Depository
Trouble Me by Laura Moore

Books via Reader Service
Merciless by Diana Palmer
Rules of Engagement by Stephanie Laurens, Kasey Michaels, Delilah Marvelle
Somebody to Love by Kristan Higgins
Sunrise Point by Robyn Carr

Books via Paperback Swap
The Ideal Man by Julie Garwood

Books via Publisher
Belles by Jen Calonita

Book Obsessed

5 comments:

Paige said...[Reply]

Belles looks so good! I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-29.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Unknown said...[Reply]

WOW....what a great haul! I read a RObin Carr book a few years ago and liked it. I need to read more of her stuff.

-Cimmaron

Talk Supe's IMM

Patricia said...[Reply]

Oh, I hope you'll love all your books! I really enjoyed Somebody to Love! Happy Reading!

Patricia // Maybe check out my IMM, too?

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

The new Kristan Higgins and Robyn Carr books are on my TBR list. Have a good week!

cindysloveofbooks said...[Reply]

I have Belles waiting to be read as well. Hoping to get to that very soon. I hope you have a great reading week.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...