Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {90}: Summer Days @SusanMallery

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It is showcases upcoming releases of books that I'm looking forward to. It is somewhat similar to one of my previous posts, Anxiously Awaiting. {Button courtesy of Bewitched Bookworms}

Summer Days
Susan Mallery
May 29, 2012

Locked in an unexpected land dispute, Rafe Stryker is trapped in the one place he vowed never to return to – the Castle Ranch in Fool’s Gold, California. He made millions facing ruthless adversaries in the boardroom, but nothing could’ve prepared him to go head-to-head against stubborn, beautiful Heidi Simpson.

No one is more surprised than Rafe to discover that he’s finding Heidi – and life as a cowboy – much more compelling than he wants to admit. For Heidi, the Castle Ranch is the home she’s always wanted. After a life on the road, the vivacious blonde has finally put down roots. She won’t give that up without a fight, not even for a man whose late-night kisses make her yearn to be a little less…wholesome.

As the two turn from passionate adversaries to passionate, period, they’ll discover that summer love can last a lifetime.
Book Obsessed

5 comments:

Maria said...[Reply]

I love Susan Mallery books and can't wait for this to be released!

Here's my WoW post: http://tinyurl.com/7xk7gfp

Patricia said...[Reply]

Oh I just read this one a few days ago and really liked it. The setting is great! It was my first Mallery novel, and now I'm wondering which I should read next.. :)

Patricia // My WOW

Rita Webb said...[Reply]

Sounds like a great read.

Always Reading said...[Reply]

Summer Days is a great read! I love Susan Mallery & Fool's Gold!! Rafe & Heidi has a great chemistry together even though they are both stubborn. I feel so bad for Heidi, who finally has a home of her own. Rafe swore he would never go back to Fool's Gold, but he did it for his mother. I love May. She was something else! If you are looking for a good romance book, then this is it! You won't be disappointed! I can not wait to read Summer Nights! My plan is to read it on my side deck that over looks the city. I want to read it at night so I can see the city lights. It releaseson June 26th!!

Always Reading said...[Reply]

@Blessed x3
Since June, I have also read Summer Nights. It has became my favorite of all of the Fool’s Gold books. Summer Nights is another great summer read. Annabelle is caring, a great friend, & so sweet! I love that Annabelle wanted to learn how to ride a horse for her fundraiser for her bookmobile. There is 1 thing that I absolutely love a lot & it has to do with Shane, but I am not going to give it away. In Summer Nights, we find out more about Heidi & Rafe's story!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...