Sunday, June 17, 2012

In My Mailbox {100}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.




Books via Half Price Books
A Turn in the Road by Debbie Macomber
Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
Guilty Wives by James Patterson

Books via Paperback Swap
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
The Feather by Red Garnier

Books via Publisher
A Long Way from You by Gwendolyn Heasley

Books via Reader Service
Midnight Promises by Sherryl Woods
Summer Nights by Susan Mallery
Temptation & Twilight by Charlotte Featherstone
The Wrangler by Lindsay McKenna
 
Book Obsessed

11 comments:

Kristina said...[Reply]

Catching Jordan is so good. One of my favorite books of 2011. I love the cover for A Long Way From You. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

roro said...[Reply]

njoy

Grace Fonseca said...[Reply]

WOW. You got so many books. I don't even know where to start. Great haul.

Grace

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Catching Jordan is a really good book and I'm really excited for her sequel, Stealing Parker! I hope you enjoy!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Kristin said...[Reply]

I'm a huge James Patterson fan and read just about everything he writes. I read Guilty Wives and thought it was ok. Have you read the latest Women's Murder Club book - 11th Hour? That was great!

I can't wait to read the latest in the Sweet Magnolia's series.

Enjoy your books!
Kristin @ Always With a Book

Unknown said...[Reply]

Some great book you got there! Hope, you'll enjoy them :)

Happy Reading!
Filia @ Anima Libri - Booksoul

My IMM

Alison Can Read said...[Reply]

Great set! Catching Jordan is fabulous. The author has another book coming out in the fall. I'm really excited for it.
My BEA Bookish Recap

Paige said...[Reply]

Catching Jordan looks really good. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-39-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Anonymous said...[Reply]

You got a ton of books! Ah, the Darkfever series -sighs- probably one of my most favorite series EVER.

Jenny

ellepaulette said...[Reply]

Awesome haul this week! Looks like you got some great books!

Happy Reading,
Dani
http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2142

Mary (Bookfan) said...[Reply]

Lots of fun books in your mailbox!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...