Sunday, July 15, 2012

In My Mailbox {103}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.




Books via Barnes & Noble
Heaven, Texas by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
Texas! Sage by Sandra Brown

Books via Reader Service
All Summer Long by Susan Mallery
Big Sky Mountain by Linda Lael Miller
Catching Fireflies by Sherryl Woods
That Thing Called Love by Susan Andersen

Book Obsessed

7 comments:

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...[Reply]

Cool books. I read the Texas trilogy by Sandra Brown really fun read. Hope you enjoy them.

bermudaonion said...[Reply]

Those should keep you busy for a while! They all look good - I hope you enjoy them!

Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews said...[Reply]

I really enjoyed the last Susan Elizabeth Phillips title I read - enjoy!

gautami tripathy said...[Reply]

Such interesting titles! Happy reading...

Here is my post.

Book of Secrets said...[Reply]

Plenty of nice looking romances there! Enjoy. :)

Diana
My Mailbox Post

Anonymous said...[Reply]

A nice haul in your mailbox, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/mailbox-monday_16.html

Alyce said...[Reply]

Those look great - enjoy your new books!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...