Sunday, July 29, 2012

In My Mailbox {105}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.




Books via Half Price Books
Captivated by Lauren Dane

Books via Paperback Swap
A Strong Hand  by Catt Ford

Books via Publisher/Publicist

Books via Reader Service
Close Enough to Touch by Victoria Dahl
When Lightning Strikes by Brenda Novak
The Lovesick Cure by Pamela Morsi
Where Azaleas Bloom by Sherryl Woods

Book Obsessed

4 comments:

Mystica said...[Reply]

What a nice haul. Enjoy them all.

Bengal Reads said...[Reply]

OH MAN, these all look wonderful. I've been on a YA kick lately and seeing these books makes me want to read some romance lol. Thanks so much for sharing, I hope you enjoy ALL of your books :D

Kayla @ Bengal Reads

If you would like to check out my Mailbox Post "CLICK HERE"

Brandy said...[Reply]

Oooh - Victoria Dahl is my favorite romance author. Maybe that's what I need to get out of my book slump, although I'm hoping to snap out of it before the end of August. :)

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...[Reply]

Wow! I'm super ealous of you book haul! I want to read them all! I hope you enjoy them :D
Here's my IMM post :)

-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...