Sunday, August 5, 2012

In My Mailbox {106}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.




Books via Big Lots
Deep Kiss of Winter by Gena Showalter

Books via Half Price Books
Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan

Books via Paperback Swap
Hard to Hold by Julie Leto
Meet Me in Manhattan by Judith Arnold
Victoria's Got a Secret by HelenKay Dimon
Work of Heart by Cindi Myers

Books via Publisher
The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney

Book Obsessed

1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

A nice mailbox, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...