Sunday, September 15, 2013

In My Mailbox {139}

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store.

I'll try to post an entry of IMM every Sunday that I receive books by mail/library/store of that week.





Books via Half Price Books
InsatiableThe Moon and MorePlaying to Win (Play by Play, #4)Thrown by a Curve (Play by Play, #5)Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)
Insatiable by Opal Carew
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
Playing to Win by Jaci Burton
Thrown by a Curve by Jaci Burton
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
 
Books via Public Library
Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)While it Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)
Because of Low by Abbi Glines
While it Lasts by Abbi Glines
 
Books via Publisher
Getting Rowdy (Love Undercover, #3)
Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster
 
Books via Reader Service
Big Sky Wedding (Parable, Montana, #5)Butterfly CoveI Only Have Eyes For You (The Sullivans, #4)Love Overdue
Big Sky Wedding by Linda Lael Miller
Butterfly Cove by Christina Skye
I Only Have Eyes for You by Bella Andre
Love Overdue by Pamela Morsi

3 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...[Reply]

Lots of romance I see in your pile this week. These books should keep you busy for a while.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

LunaMoth said...[Reply]

mmm lots of man! teehee hope you enjoy.

http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2013/09/in-my-mailbox.html

Shoshanah said...[Reply]

I read an Abbi Glines book a year or so ago before she seemed to have gotten big. Every since then I've been wanting to pick up more from her, but haven't had a chance to yet.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...